Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Why Do I Behave the Way I Do?

I was talking to my therapist today and realized I was getting more therapy than I was aware of.

Go to my website: www.silencednolonger.com and under Therapies I Received. There are new resources about different therapies and it may help you with undestanding your trauma, behaviors, destructive patterns, the child within and the many ego states you have and more.  

I am so thankful for my therapist because she is not afraid to share resources and information with her patients.  It helps when you are armed with information because then you understand yourself better making it easier to cope with triggers when they surface.  In my case it is my PTSD symptoms, Conversion and Somatization disorders.

It is really an eye opener. I hope you check it out.  You will not be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment