Saturday, July 14, 2012

Book Review

I am so excited a woman who bought my book yesturday read the entire book already this is what she said.

Melinda wrote: "I read it all! Couldn't put it down. Brought it to work with me today and snuck off to read it periodically throughout the day :) you have been through so much and you should be proud of yourself for all you have done. Your book will help people who suffer and to me paying it forward is the best part! Thank you for sharing your story and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world ♥ See you soon! Is your husbands bday really the same bday as me??? Its my golden one this year :-) how neat!"

I so happy that it is a book that can't be put down that was what I was striving for.

Leslie Raddatz
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment