Saturday, July 7, 2012




Good morning everyone. I wanted to share some exciting news with you today!

For eleven years I was living in fear not knowing what was happening to me as I lost control of my emotions and my health started to show symptoms that the doctors couldn't understand. I have PTSD, conversion, and somatization disorders.

I was so terrified I kept it a secret until I couldn't anymore and ended up in .the hospital for seven days, while I was there I learned coping skills, and how to take care of my self. I found a great team to help me reprocess my trauma from childhood neglect and abuse into adulthood, abuse from 3-23 years old I felt alone.

I decided to write my book to help others who need inspiration that you can survive the flood of flashbacks, body memories, nightmares, triggers and that you can take control of your life and restore it and be a survivor like me. This book will explain what treatments I received and how I was able to get my life back within my control and how I am a successful women today.

My book Flashbacks in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood is now on sale on https://www.createspace.com/3855678, www.silencednolonger.com
www.amazon.com, http://www.amazon.com/, www.amazon.co.uk, www.Amazon.de , www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.es and www.amazon.it
Today I have just created a group called Mental Health Outreach. Anyone can join to learn more about mental illness and how to help loved ones, friends or coworkers. I will leave the topics of discussions up to you because only you know what questions you need answered. I will also talk about symptoms, warning signs, experiences I had and how I coped, etc http://www.facebook.com/groups/405067029530364/#!/groups/405067029530364/


Leslie Raddatz
Author of Flashbacks in PTSD:Surviving the Flood

No comments:

Post a Comment