Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Flashbacks Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Testimonials for book

Flashbacks Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Testimonials for book

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding Sanity and Serenity with LeslieJuly 26, 2012

In "FLASHBACKS in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder," Leslie Raddatz has written a book vital to the medical community and medical schools, to students of psychology, psychiatry and social work as well as to fellow victims of abuse and military veterans suffering with PTSD. For someone who has never experienced abuse, it is a revelation to see what victims endure and suffer through. Many social workers, for instance, don't understand why women who have been abused by their husbands keep returning because it is not logical, but Leslie explains how the victim feels along with what is happening inside her mind--the flashbacks that bring the past into the present and make it feel just as dangerous as it did originally. Personally I can't imagine having such things replayed over and over again in my mind. Leslie's courage to take back her life and her renewed faith in God combines to rebuild her life and her family's life with healthy positive skills replacing self-destructive behavior. This "road map" back to sanity is a must read for everyone. What's more, told as a personal story, "Flashbacks..." has far more value than dry scientific text books that fail to empathize with the horror and trauma victims experience. Instead it draws you in and keeps you glued to each episode to find out what happens next. How will she overcome this living hell? It's not a sob story though. Leslie does not want you to pity her. She wants you to understand what it is like to live in her shoes. It also helps readers see that anyone can suffer from PTSD if placed under "breaking-point" conditions. Kudos, Leslie! In time, Leslie's journey and advocacy may become the hallmark of fellow suffers' healing and recovery.

Bonnie Toews, Canada

Flashbacks in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood

FLashbacks is Surviving Post Traumatic Stress
Disorder. Leslie has lived thru it and she
wrote this book to help others. And It does.
I loved the book and it opened my eyes to a
lot of things I've been going thru. She takes
you thru her sessions and lets you know what
to expect.A real eye opener for anyone with
PTSD male or fem...ale.

She has given me hope that I will get thru this.
That I will have a happy Life. She shows how
to get thru the rough parts and how to deal
with things when they come up.

I had a hard time with some of the book as it hit
home for me. I thought I was alone feeling like
this and she made me realize I'm not alone.She
made me realize There is Hope.

Thank you so much for writing this book!
Loved it.
Pat Cowans - Riverside, Ohio




 "I read it all! Couldn't put it down. Brought it to work with me today and snuck off to read it periodically throughout the day :) you have been through so much and you should be proud of yourself for all you have done. Your book will help people who suffer and to me paying it forward is the best part! Thank you for sharing your story and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world

Melinda - Oshkosh, WI


Here are some more testimonials- Go to www.silencednolonger.com for more testimonials and also www.amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment