Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Understand PTSD and Mental Illness- FREE E-book


Dear readers,

Because of the Newton, CT Shooting, I want to offer my e-book free for two days so that people who want to understand PTSD and mental illness better have the chance to read my book.

You will experience first hand through my eyes what it was and is like to live with PTSD, how I cope and heal and the treatments available.  If you start to see warning signs of mental illness in your children, loved ones, a coworker, etc. please seek immediate help for them so we don't have another tragedy. For a list of warning signs, treatments, and book trailer, please go to www.silencednolonger.com .

E-book free on http://www.amazon.com/Flashbacks-Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder-ebook/dp/B008O5LA3E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355892096&sr=8-2&keywords=Leslie+Raddatz

Flashbacks in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood by Leslie Raddatz

The promotion will start at 12:00 a.m. 12/19-12-20-2012.

I will warn you that my book is very descriptive of my trauma, abuse and neglect that I went through which caused my mental illness of PTSD. I had to go through my unique healing journey, as you or someone you know will too, in order to find understanding of PTSD so I could heal and help others today.

I ask that you write a book review if you are able and email it to lraddatz1@gmail.com .  Thank you

May God bless you this holiday season!

Leslie Raddatz
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment