Thursday, April 25, 2013

PTSD and how families are affected!

Please read my latest response to the subject of Fight or Flight. ( http://homecomingvets.com/2013/04/25/ptsd-forum-with-dr-dee-rajska-2/#comment-17025) It seems that the families of soldiers are forgotten when it comes to suffering with ...PTSD. I advocate for the families of soldiers because my father affected my family and the feeling of no safety as a child no fault of his but the army didn't deprogram the Vietnam Vets before they came home to live with family. They are trained to kill and as a child I witness first hand the horror of seeing my father pull knives out of the drawer and hold it up to my mother. Also my mother panicking as she heard my father yelling for the enemy to come out as she is hiding my sisters and I in closets.
 
Leslie Raddatz

No comments:

Post a Comment