Friday, May 17, 2013

Veterans and their families Free Treatment !

Acupuncturist in Oshkosh, WI Offers FREE Clinic to Veterans and their families.

Flashbacks, Anxiety, Better Mental Health, Body Memories, Clear Mind, or controlling your moods whatever it is you want more control of it is possible with Acupuncture.

Veterans and their families Free Treatment

Check out this FREE Service for Veterans and their families affected with stress and PTSD.  Every Wednesday from 5-8 p.m. at Oshkosh Masonic Center - 204 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI (Side door)

Carol is an amazing acupuncturist. I went this Wednesday and it was wonderful.  The treatment is only done in your ear and it doesn't hurt at all.  On her facebook link below you can see an actual video clip of how they do it.

She plays relaxing music and there was actually a man sleeping in one of the chairs for my entire session about 45 minutes.  I left feeling clear minded, high energy, focused, stress was released and I was in a great mood. 

I also was able to sleep really good without my sleep apnea machine and I didn't have any nightmares from my PTSD from increased stress from life
.
Carol does accept donations for those who are able but if not that is okay!  She is offering a great service to our Veterans and their families. 
https://www.facebook.com/lraddatz1?ref=tn_tnmn#!/OshkoshVeteransAcupunctureProject?fref=ts

She really has a passion for helping our Veterans and their families find relief from PTSD and Stress Relief.  God bless you Carol.

Leslie Raddatz

No comments:

Post a Comment