Friday, October 7, 2016

TRIGGER WARNING The Silence Finally Release to Public!

Dear Readers,

Two years ago I told you about "The Silence" a short documentary I participated in to bring about awareness of child abuse. 

There are a few aspects from my book: Flashbacks in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood that are played in this documentary along with three other stories.  You can buy your copy of my book at https://www.amazon.com/Flashbacks-Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder-Surviving/dp/1475224087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475875239&sr=8-1&keywords=leslie+raddatz

Please view and tell me what you think.

My story begins with the little baby crying and then the second story is also mine.  You will hear my actual voice as I tell my story.

Watch the short documentary “The Silence” on YouTube!
The Silence" is being used at more than 12 universities across North America to teach socal workers, teachers etc. about child abuse and human trafficking.

At 19 years old, Cleo Tellier directed her first film The Silence, which won over 50 awards across the world and got over 30 additional nominations. After The Silence became OSCAR eligible, Cleo made her second film, Mishka (TRAILER RELEASE: DECEMBER 2016).

TRIGGER WARNING


Thank you to all my loyal readers!

Leslie Raddatz

No comments:

Post a Comment