Saturday, November 26, 2011

2 The Max Radio Show Interview Tomorrow!

Flashbacks in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder:  Surviving Through The Flood

I started writing my  book in March 2011, while struggling with my Post Traumatic Stress  Disorder, that I developed due to childhood neglect and abuse, and have now finished it. 

The book is about surviving the flood of memories, PTSD symptoms, healing, educating others about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and reclaiming my life. The book allows readers to go into the         therapists’ office with me and to experience my  therapies that helped me to heal.  I hope that my story will help others step forward if they are not  receiving the help they need or help loved ones  encourage family who are struggling with mental illness.

Award winning author of nonfiction books,  Janell Moon, http://janellmoon.com, who authored eleven books, has agreed to be my editor. She lives in California, is also a counselor and believes strongly that my book will help others.

I have also been blessed to receive an invitation  to tell my story and promote my book on the Max Tucci radio show in Los Angeles by  means of telephone interview. This will occur  tomorrow, Sunday, November 27, 2011, at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.LAtalkRadio.com To listen live, press the “Listen Live” button and choose the channel that Max and Friends are on  channel 1. 

Tune in and show your support for me and my book.  Thank you so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment