Saturday, November 26, 2011

Worst Moments in Our Life Transform........

I wanted to share something that one of my facebook friends said:

Always amazed at how God takes the worst moments of our lives & transform them into platforms for us to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

My response to her: 


I know what you mean. God lead me through my life where I suffered so much pain. I wasn't sure what his plan was for me but on March 2011, God showed me what he wanted me to do. It was to write a book: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving Through The Flood. It is about how I survived many abusers, parental neglect and how I live with PTSD, Conversion and Somatization Disorders because of all the abuse. 
My book will hopefully inspire/empower all the victiums, survivors and loved ones to come together and spread the word that "WE WILL NO LONGER BE SILENT!" "WE ARE TAKING BACK OUR VOICE, POWER, AND STRENGTH TO DEFEAT OUR ABUSERS!"

Her response:

Oh Leslie, I am so proud of your courage and transparency! It truly is only when we know who we are in Jesus that we can walk to help others! Congratulations on your new book! Indeed, for just a time as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment