Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Thanks To All of You!

I am thankful this year for God helping me to survive the flood of memories that almost swept me away while facing my fears, abusers, learning to love myself and being able to get in touch with the child within to help her heal. I can't believe how my life has changed thanks to my therapists and psychiatrist and all the people I met along my healing journey.

I am thankful for finding Janell Moon, editor, of my book. I am also excited that Max Tucci is going to have me on his radio show in LA. I will keep everyone updated on the day it will air.

I am also thankful for all my followers on twitter, facebook, linked in, and this blog. It shows me that people are supporting me in my journey to tell my story while helping other victims, survivors, and people who may not know they need help yet.

If you have a loved one that has similar symptoms like me, please have them read my blog so they can make the decision to seek help.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment