Saturday, January 7, 2012

Feedback Please! Thank You For Your Interest and Support!

Good day Facebook, LinkedIn,  Blooging and Twitter Friends. Feedback would be appreciated about my website www.silencednolonger.com or blog www.silencednolonger.blogspot.com.

Testimonials of how I am reaching you if you are a survivor, loved one, victim. If I have helped you please write a statement about that or if you would like to see other items/ topics on my website or blog. 

It would really help me to know if I am reaching my intended audience and whether or not I am starting to achieve my mission to help others.

Let me know if it is okay to publish your statement on literature, promotional materials, book, etc.

Please email your comments at lraddatz1@gmail.com

Thanks for your support.

Leslie Raddatz
Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment