Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 4 of the Interview with Barbara Shelton- Now on Newsvine.com!

Please go to newsvine.com and vote for my article.

Please leave a comment about what you think. 

Did you find the information helpful to understand PTSD, Conversion and Somatization Disorders better? 

Does the therapies I receive interest you?  Do you want to learn more!

Can you identify with some of the symptoms or warning signs?

Barbara published my fourth day of interview on Newvine.com to see it press this link.
 http://barbjan10.newsvine.com/_news/2012/02/23/10488403-barbjan10-blogs

If you would like to see all four days please go to link Barbara Shelton for the entire four days.

Your feedback helps me know it I am reaching my intended readers. Thanks for your support

Leslie Raddatz
PTSD Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment