Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flashbacks in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving Through The Flood Book Review!

Flashbacks in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving Through The Flood was a page turner.  I couldn’t stop reading it.  As I read Leslie’s book, I realized how much I could relate to her with the trauma and abuse that she experienced.  I, myself, am a survivor of PTSD and spousal abuse.  I found this book to be inspirational and a source of healing. I learned more about PTSD and the treatments available through Leslie’s eyes as well as finding new hope for my continual healing journey.   I know that everyone heals at different times and there will be times survivors will regress but we are further ahead than most.  You will never forget your past but your future will be much more manageable and you will be able to enjoy life more fully. It is sad how much Leslie and I had to go through but just knowing that there is help available is comforting and will bring a renewal of hope for the other people that read this book.
Lisa Spanbauer, PTSD Survivor,Oshkosh, WI

Thank you Lisa for your testimonial.

Leslie Raddatz

No comments:

Post a Comment