Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Exciting News! Reach Out When You Need Help!


I am officially a Facilitator for the Ark of Hope. Also check out this website as well www.Children.org

The website www.justiceforallrevolution.com helps victims of child abuse, Addicts, Cancer, Adoption/Foster, PTSD and other Mental Illness, Grieving, Stress Management and more through live chat rooms.

They also have a lot of Resources that you can use to get the help you need!

When you need to reach out to someone you can 24/7.

Try it out and see what you think.  Share your comments with me on this blog. 

If you end up in one of the chat rooms I am in, please remember to like me by pressing the like button on my profile under Team, Facilitators and then find my photo.  You can also read my story and all the places that I can be reached.

Thanks for your support!

Leslie Raddatz

No comments:

Post a Comment