Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tonight Max Tucci Radio Interview About My Book and Disorders!

I have great news!

I have been invited to be on the Max Tucci Radio Show from LA, for an interview about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and about my book Flashbacks in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving Through The Flood.
Go to http://www.latalkradio.com/Max.php to learn more about Max he is a very impressive guy and he was on the Lifestyle/Fashion expert for the first season of "America’s Next Top Model with Tyra Banks.

Go to http://www.latalkradio.com/ "Max & Friends" on February 19 at 8:30 p.m. PT and press the dial that has "Max and Friends" and then you can listen Live to the show. I would appreciate your support.

Thank you,

www.silencednolonger.com checkout my website.

My book is almost published. Just need to find an agent to help me get a publisher. I am so excited!

www.latalkradio.com
LA Talk Radio features live entertaining and informative talk shows commercial-free 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment