Sunday, August 26, 2012

Attention Readers in Different Countries!


Dear Readers,

I just figured out that I had to create an author page on for each country in order you to see my information.  Also found out I had to create for each country tags so you can find my book easier.

Possible Tags: Mental Health, Rape, Sexual Abuse, Counseling, Overcoming anxiety, anxiety disorders, conversion disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Flashbacks, EMDR Therapy, Trauma, Child Neglect, Counseling, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Mood Disorders, triggers.


The easiest way to find my book is to go to your amazon.com for your country and then put Leslie Raddatz in the search box.  My book will show up right away.

I hope this helps you to find my book with ease.

If you downloaded a free book from the promotion last week, could you please write a book review. 

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Leslie Raddatz
Author of Flashbacks in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood

No comments:

Post a Comment