Saturday, August 25, 2012

ATTENTION: THERAPISTS AND PSYCHIATRISTS CAN YOU HELP!

ATTENTION: Therapists, Psychiatrists that want free promotion, especially those with EMDR, Brainspotting therapy, attachment and ego-state therapy experience with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, bipolar, etc.

I work with alot of trauma victims that contact me through my website, facebook, twitter, etc that need to find you. I wrote a book called Flashbacks in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood. I am also a Facilitator on www.justiceforallrevolution.com It has helped many people feel that they are not alone. Being a peer with PTSD they trust me and reach out because I understand them.

My book is to empower, inspire and to take the fear out of getting help and then to reach out for help and their first step has been with me. I need to be able to take it a step further so they can find you to get the evaluation and help they need.. After I talk to them and they understand help is what is best I need therapists and psychiatrists contacts in all 52 states and also different countries.

Some of them are unemployed and need free services so I am asking you to please consider helping me help these victims get the help they need through EMDR and Brainspotting that I was able to get to reprocess their nightmares so they can live again.

If you are interested in partnering with me to help trauma survivors, please email me at lraddatz1@gmail.com Put Project Mental Health Outreach in subject line.

I am asking you to send me your business cards and brochures so I can give the victims a place to go and get help.

I thank you for your consideration.

Leslie Raddatz
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment