Friday, August 24, 2012

Most Current Book Review

From Natty
E-Book: Flashbacks in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood

I appreciate this author's courage in sharing her story so that it would create awareness and show people what a treatment path can look like. Even though I was fortunate to not have been abused as a child, I was still able to relate to a lot of what she said and look at my own self-confidence and how to build it up. It gave me more compassion for people because you never know what "their child inside" decided at a young age that they had to do to survive, and how those decisions they made as a child are still affecting them today. It made me want to take better care of myself and gave me ideas how to "talk to myself" and give myself what I need instead of waiting for others to fill me up, which usually just leads to dashed expectations and hurt feelings anyways. I hope this book will give many readers the courage to look at their life and to choose into their power; so that they can change their life! Thanks again Leslie for sharing.

I thank you Natty for writing this book review. Over 1,600 e-books were downloaded during the promotions this week.  Please if you are finished reading it and would like to put a book review on:

Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Flashbacks-Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder-Surviving/dp/1475224087/ref=tmm_pap_title_0 and at

Barnes and Noble.com  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/flashbacks-in-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-leslie-raddatz/1112107469?ean=9781475224085

I would really appreciate it.  Thanks again for your support.

Leslie Raddatz
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment