Saturday, August 4, 2012

Awesome Day!



Dear Readers,

I was at the Farmer's Market today selling my book Flashbacks in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood.  It was amazing I sold seven books but the cool thing is all my advertising throughout our city paid off.

I reached someone that needed help by posting my bio, the back cover description along with my bookmarks which advertised where to buy my books.

She showed up at farmers market with a tearful eye as she thanked me for writing my book. She told me she took a bookmark from Diary Queen and went straight home and had her son buy it on amazon.com. She said it is helping her and she appreciates me so much to be able to write the book for others to see it and to know that healing is possible and that she isn't alone.

God is using me to help others and it feels so good.  This was one of my target markets.  The people that need treatment, or need confirmation that they don't suffer alone, or someone who wants to know more about PTSD.

I had a gentleman that noticed me not eating lunch so he bought me lunch at Lee's Egg Rolls.  Everyone at Farmer's Market knows if you want Lee's egg rolls you have to stand in line a long time sometimes 30-45 minutes.  He told me he likes my work and to keep spreading the word about PTSD Awareness and he wanted me to know I am a strong woman. 

I also meet a musician who is very talented and he stopped to talk to me for a hour and a half. Telling me his story and I told him about my book.  It is so neat how I am reaching all kinds of different people and helping them through my book.

PRAISE GOD FOR HELPING ME THROUGH ALL MY SUFFERING AND HEALING SO I CAN HELP OTHERS.

I feel so good right now because I felt God's hands on me today reaffirming me that this is what I am meant to do and to stay on the path he has lead me too.

Leslie Raddatz

You can buy a copy of the book at

In Oshkosh, WI - Paper Tiger bookstore and Apple Blossom online orders

www.silencednolonger.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Leslie+Raddatz

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/flashbacks-in-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-leslie-raddatz/1112107469?ean=9781475224085

No comments:

Post a Comment