Friday, August 3, 2012

Renewal of Hope

God works in mysterious ways because just when I am ready to give up on my dream of reaching people and helping them.  One person who read my book contacted me and wanted to meet me.  We spoke for an hour about what I experienced and what she is experiencing.  It was very similar.  I told her to get evaluated for PTSD.  This was the audience I wanted to find by writing my book those who are hiding amongst our community who need to reach out for help and she took the first step with me.  I feel honored and happy that maybe it is possible to help other with my book.  I need to be patient and realize it won't happen overnight. 

I have to realize that my book just came out and I cannot help the entire world in three weeks.

Leslie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment