I just started a fundraising page for the Ark of Hope, Inc.
Pleae help by donating to http://www.crowdrise.com/leslieraddatz
Below is some information about the good works they do.
Ark of Hope for Children
When loving people stand in the gap with sacrificial, unconditional love, the trajectory of shattered lives can change forever. Through Ark of Hope programs we encourage local, church, state and international mobilization on behalf of abused, trafficked and bullied children.
Ark of Hope programs
- "Counter Attack" - Mentoring, coaching and counsel for abused, trafficked and bullied children online
- "Removing Chains" - Ark of Hope's Live Chat Survivor Support Network - Safe online chat areas for online coaching and mentoring
- "Dont Stand Alone" - Anti-bullying collaborative effort with three other peer abuse victim support organizations
- "Chain Breakers" equipping and mobilizing online mentors for our maximized, life changing results
- "Harbourage" Child Trafficking Safe Homes for child sex trafficking victims that were rescued from their captors
- "Jacob's Wings" Transitional Living for graduated Harborage residents and aged out foster youth to gradually transition to independent adulthood