Monday, March 25, 2013

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Testimonial for Facebook page!

Flashbacks in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Surviving Through The Flood Testimonial from Natalie

Natalie wrote: "What I LIKE about this FB page is the honest sharing that is expressed by so many that are facing the horrors of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I didn't even know that I have struggled with PTSD until July 2012. How did I find out? I shared a piece of writing that tried to express feelings of a particular moment. In the margins he wrote the words, "panic attack". Until that moment, I didn't know that's what it was. How did he know? He himself had experienced like symptoms. It was through his willingness to share his own personal struggle with trauma that allowed me to identify the manifestation of my own.

If you think you might have feelings of fear that are unexplained and want to have access to resources, sharing, testimonials and voices of hope LIKE this Facebook Page and read on. You're not alone and no need to fear judgment or being thought of as "crazy". Leslie Raddatz is on a mission to help others not only cope, but find hope.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PTSD-Book-and-Information/170402089751567"

No comments:

Post a Comment