Wednesday, May 8, 2013

From Flashbacks in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood

 Flashbacks in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Surviving the Flood:

"God doesn't abandon us, he makes plans for us! Leslie Raddatz
 
Passage from book:
 
I wanted to believe that God was with me because I wouldn’t have survived my childhood if he wasn’t looking out for me. However, I struggled with why I had to suffer so much in my life. I knew there was a plan but I just wish I knew it so I could see the suffering coming to an end........ 
 
 
As I entered the chapel for the first time, I felt the overwhelming presence of God. I knew God was with me because I felt God’s love and compassion for me. Tears welled up in my eyes and my heart was heavy with darkness, pain, guilt, and regret for how I lived my life. I couldn’t stop crying because finally I knew without a doubt that God didn’t abandon me and that he had a plan for me. Everything would be revealed to me at the right time, not my time, but God’s time.......


Author’s Promise: After you read Flashbacks in PTSD: Surviving the Flood - You will have a road map back to sanity while making new trusting relationships with people you chose to be a part of your healing journey. Anyone affected by mental illness will be able to utilize the steps in this book to assist loved ones in finding the path to their unique healing journey. You will have gone through the entire healing process so if you experience a relapse or regression you will recover quickly reinforcing that you have control of your mental illness.

Publishing Company:
https://www.createspace.com/3855678   Enter Discount Code AZCY5M73 you will save $2.95 off the original Price.

Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Flashbacks-Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder-Surviving/dp/1475224087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368059332&sr=8-1&keywords=LEslie+Raddatz

No comments:

Post a Comment