Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Restoring my physical health in 2014!

Thank God everyone I am celebrating a new beginning in restoring my physical health in 2014.

In the past four weeks, I have had uterus ablation and heart ablation surgeries. I am still waiting to see if I need a stomach surgery for my hiatal hernia. I had a breast cancer scare. Thank God no cancer just found out about two hours ago. I am now dedicated to losing 100 pounds and getting myself... back on track.

Mental Health issues can cause your physical health to go down the wrong path however, once your mental health is stabilized you really need to work quickly before you end up like I did. Everything hit me un expectantly with in four weeks.

I have been mentally stabilized for the past two and a half years but had heart issues that made it very hard to exercise because I was always fatigued and also I had a comfort food issue.

Let's get back on track together. Who is with me ????

Leslie Raddatz

No comments:

Post a Comment