Thursday, February 13, 2014

Affinity Magazine Published An Article on me!

I am so happy to be able to share with you Affinity Health System Magazine. The readership audience is over 300,000 people. I am featured on pages 15-17. Please read my story and tell me what you think. I will pass all testimonials onto the editor of the magazine.

Also in the article you will see a section from my psychiatrist, Dr. Rowell. My website is also listed. If you would like to explore more about me and see my book trailer and purchase my book, please check it out.

Thanks for all your support in spreading this link to your FB friends to create mental health awareness. Lets stand up against the stigma together.
 
Leslie Raddatz
Author
@Affinity Magazine - Winter 2014 - Mental Health
@Affinity Magazine - Winter 2014 - Mental Health
The winter 2014 issue of Affinity Health System's quarterly magazine explores mental illness and how we can, as a community, end the misunderstandings and stigma surrounding mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment