Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Student shares his research links with Author Leslie Raddatz!

 
 
 
 
 

 
Dear Readers:
 
I would like to thank an after school student, Robbie, from North Carolina, who was doing a paper on Suicide Prevention. He found my website during his research.  I also thank his teacher, Kelly Campbell, for contacting me so I was aware that a student found my website and wanted to share his research with the world, please take time and review this student's hard work:
 
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
 
Find Local Mental Health Services
Parent's Guide to Teen Depression
 
22 Empowering Life Lessons for Kids
 
Teachers Training Guide - School Mental Health
 
17 Non-Profits Dedicated to Parents, Students, and Teachers


Thank you for those who look at these links in support of Robbie's research.  I hope it is helpful for those looking for information to better their lives.

Please leave a comment for Robbie!
 
Leslie Raddatz
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment