Thursday, February 5, 2015

Break Your Silence about Mental Illness!


I would like to open the discussion about Mental Health.  I want anyone that has questions about Mental Health to feel free to ask me any questions or share concerns with your own mental health, friends or coworkers. 
 
I am not a licensed counselor but I have a lot of experience because of my diagnoses. 

My diagnoses is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Bipolar 2, Conversion and Somatization Disorders, Depression,Generalized Anxiety, and Binge Eating Disorder.  I am literally an open book.  I want people to learn from me so they can either seek treatment and diagnosis early, gain knowledge on how to help a family member, or friend or even a coworker or just to know that you are not alone. 

There is a drop down arrow that you can choose anonymous look below the comment area.

Thank you for your questions, this is what I love to do and I also do public speaking.  Part of my book Flashbacks in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Surviving the Flood will be reenacted in a documentary call "The Silence" in summer 2015.  Go to my website for more detail on this.
 
I will keep everyone posted. 
 
 
Leslie Raddatz

No comments:

Post a Comment